Due to the overwhelming amount of information that the seniors are accountable for knowing in their final year at St. Vincent-St. Mary, this page is dedicated to trying to inform both students and parents about important information and upcoming events.
Senior Capstone Experience
Visit the STVM Senior Capstone Experience page.
Senior Seminar PowerPoint Presentation
Download the Senior Seminar PowerPoint presentation by the college counselors.
Requirements for Senior Yearbook Pictures
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The yearbook criteria for these photos are as follows:
- Students must be in formal dress code (Shirt and tie for boys, dress shirt or dress for girls). Any student whose picture does not comply with the standards set by the school will NOT be pictured in the book!
- Boys are NOT permitted to wear earrings, t-shirts, denim shirts, have long hair or sideburns or facial hair, ie. mustaches etc.
- Girls are NOT permitted to wear tank tops, sleeveless tops/dresses, sheer blouses or sweaters, off the shoulder tops, t-shirts, jean jackets, wear revealing tops showing cleavage or have facial jewelry/piercings visible.
- This is a formal picture and boys MUST wear a shirt and tie, suit jackets are optional; girls must wear a blouse or top that is not low-cut or too tight.
- No hands or props are permitted in the photo.
- Photos will be taken in color with a neutral background.
- Carmen Studios will send the photos directly to the yearbook staff. They are aware of our requirements. (330) 253-7781
- If you have any questions, please contact the yearbook adviser, Beth Dolan, at 253-9113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.