The Summit County Private High School College / Tech. Fair
什么时候： Tuesday, October 1, 2019 from 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
哪里： Student Center and LRC
为什么： We expect about 100 colleges or technical schools to attend. In order to make this a successful event we need every student to come to the event and learn about all the great schools available.
Colleges Attending: View a list of colleges attending our fair!
Key points about the fair:
- Every student is encouraged to attend and bring a friend.
- Juniors should use this fair as an opportunity to make a list of schools and not wait until senior year to explore their options.
- Freshmen and sophomores need exposed to this information so they know what to work toward.
- Seniors can pick up applications and make a good impression on admissions representatives. If it's possible they should dress professionally, bring a resume and come prepared with questions about their schools of interest.
- Students may find the list of schools attending outside room 236A in the first week of September (this list will continue to be updated as more schools sign up).
- Learn how to make the most out of the college fair!
Questions? Contact Arica Zimmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Connections Fair
什么时候： Thursday, November 7, 2019 from 7:30-9:30 am
哪里： LeBron James Arena
为什么： To help students gain understanding and perspective of different career paths and what they may be interested in studying in college.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The students are prepped prior to the Career Connections on what to wear, questions to ask, what professionals will be attending, etc. Each student is required to write a one page paper for their English class on the career they were most interested in.
Would you like to be a mentor at our 2019 Career Connections? Sign up here!
Questions? Contact Linda Reese at email@example.com.